Some people have been here many times and keep coming back.
Some people come for the first time and would like to stay forever.
This is Livigno. Our Livigno. Your Livigno.
But why is Livigno so special?
Here are ten good reasons to fall in love with us.
- Nestled in the mountains, at 1.800 m.s.l.m, Livigno is truly beautiful. We are close to the sun, the stars and the sky. Days here are light and bright and nights are magic.
- We are just next to Switzerland, in the heart of the Alps. We love to take care of the surrounding environment and we are proud of our roots.
- We are friendly and hospitable. We like to welcome people to our village. We love to make people feel at home and make them to feel “one of us”.
- We love life and the simple things that make us feel good. We enjoy good food and wine. We like to spend our evenings to talk about old times or to discuss new projects for our village. We are modern and always have many ideas.
- We like to be with friends. We love to party and to share. To get together, we organize various events all year long.
- We love all sports and the mountains. We like skiing and cycling. We love being outdoors to breathe the pure air of our woods and the scent of our fields. We love the silence of the surrounding nature and the melody of the river Acqua Granda that slowly runs through the valley.
- We respect our identity and keep our traditions alive. We live in the present but we are very proud of our past. Among ourselves we often speak dialect. Our dialect is unique and special: just like us.
- In the summer we go to our mountain houses where our cows graze freely. In the winter evenings we happily return to our warm homes.
- We are as strong as our mountains. Our days start early and finish late. They are made of hard work, love for our village and a real passion for hospitality.
- Last but not least, we have the..... Daü.
Engadina Livigno: Apartments and Bed & Breakfast
Simple but comfortable, our rooms are ideal for those looking for accommodation in the centre of Livigno, near the lifts. The house is great for holidays of sport and relaxation in the Alps all year round.